23-27 May 2022 – Paestum, Italy –
This public Workshop on INFN Computing will explore scientific computing evolutions in depth, with a focus on what is going on at INFN but also an open eye to what is happening in the national and international contexts in which INFN is involved:
- impact of the LHC run 3,
- rethinking the calculation models of astrophysics experiments,
- exploiting Machine Learning and the various declinations of AI,
- storage and data management technologies,
- the INFN Cloud,
- the cybersecurity challenge,
- the Digital Transition, etc.
The APE Parallel/Distributed Computing Lab, i.e. the INFN team involved in RED-SEA, submitted a presentation of RED-SEA, that will be held on 25 May.
RED-SEA speaker: Andrea Biagioni (INFN)