- BXI in Top 15!RED-SEA partners Atos and CEA announced on 17 November the first partition of “EXA1”, a supercomputer developed together based on Atos’ BullSequana XH2000 architecture. Reaching 14th position in the TOP500 ranking, “CEA-HF” is […]
- RED-SEA testbed availableOur test system is now up and running with BXI Interconnect! It is an upgrade of the Dibona prototype developed by the Mont-Blanc projects. Dibona has 12 nodes, each powered […]
- RED-SEA flyer availableDownload this 2-page flyer to know the essential facts about our project! .
- Hello world!Project RED-SEA will start on 1st April 2021.
- SEA projects tech workshopThe SEA projects organise a cross-project technical workshop on 3 December 2021 to stimulate exchanges between the technical teams. The day’s topics are Traces, Hints and Network usage.
- RED-SEA virtual plenary meetingWe were hoping to have our first face-to-face meeting on the Atos premises near Paris, but with the sanitary situation worsening rapidly in several European countries, we finally opted for […]
- SC21We are not in St Louis for SC21, but the RED-SEA project is exhibiting together with the other SEA projects on the virtual booth of the Jülich Supercomputing Centre. Thank […]
- DEEP-SEA/RED-SEA Optimization of collective communicationsThe objective of this cross-project workshop on MPI (Message Passing Interface) is for DEEP-SEA and RED-SEA to present their respective plan for optimizing collective communications in both hardware and software, […]
- BXI seminarOn 17 June, 2021, most of the RED-SEA team was gathered for a seminar on BXI – the Bull eXascale Interconnect, ie. the European interconnect from our partner Atos. BXI […]